Programme of events
Brighton VegfestUK 2012 is our biggest Brighton festival yet!
Running for 2 whole days from 11am - 6pm, our festival is packed with...
- Live music and performance including films, musicians, magicians, theatre and even vegan facepainting!
- Over 100 stalls crammed full with tons of vegan produce from fashion to campaigns, food to cosmetics - there's something for everyone!
- 8 exquisite vegan caterers from every corner of the globe
- Cookery demos including a Raw Chocolate Workshop, Kids' Cookery classes and Hemp Smoothie demos
- Talks and presentations from some of the most influencial people and companies in the field
- Our amazing Ready Steady Chef competitions - Juniors and Masters go head to head in 30 minute rounds to produce the best plant based meal!
- Our Best Veggie Burger and Sausage Competitions - who will win the coveted title of Best Veggie Sausage and Burger Producer of 2012?!
- TONS of freebies and tasters
- Exclusive special offers from plenty of our stallholders
- A wealth of free information on the vegan / vegetarian diet
- Fun, friendly and family orientated - a great weekend out for everyone!