VegfestUK Brighton March 29th 30th 2014
PEAB 'Work in the Community' Award goes to VegfestUK
over 2000 visitors up on last year!
Dave Spikey to present awards at VegfestUK London in October
Check out our fantastic YouTube presentations
- RT @FabFudge_UK: FabFudge Vegan Fudge comes to @VegfestUK ! - t.co/b8dwFs0HL8 #handmadehour #vegan
- RT @JamesTeaCook: ๐ดโโ ๏ธKids Go ๐Free๐at @VegfestUK #Bristol Me cookery classes be ๐free๐๐๐๐จโ๐ฉโ๐งWe be learning about eating a ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐๐ ๐Rainboโฆ
- YourTonic will be bringing their Surya Brasil henna hair colouring and Buddha Water to VegfestUK Bristol 2017.... t.co/YILgLSzOkI
Terms and Conditions
Brighton VegFestUK 2013 - Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully
- All items on sale, display or available at VegfestUK must be vegan. If your company/organisation makes or sells non vegan items, please do not display or sell them at VegfestUK. Particular attention should be paid to ingredients such as beeswax or honey. If you not sure about something, please contact the office. The organisers reserve the right to ask stallholders to remove any non vegan items from their stall and stallholders must agree to this.
- All promotional material on offer during the show should be vegan friendly where possible. We appreciate however that it is not always possible if you have other non vegan items in your promo literature and we are more flexible on this. However, any large scale non vegan promotional material must be avoided. Again, please contact the office if you are not sure.
- VegfestUK operates a ‘no smoking' policy on site. No gas or naked flames are permitted at this event.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until a signed and printed copy of the booking form and 100% of the invoice total has been received by the organisers. Once forms and deposit are received your stall will be confirmed (on a first come, first served basis) and your details entered on the website where appropriate. Full balance of payment is required before Traders enter the venue.
- Catering or serving of food or drink to be consumed on the premises is allowed. Packaged food or drink for consumption off the premises is also permitted, as are free tasters and samples. Adequate hand washing facilities and the appropriate health and safety/food hygiene certificates and standards will be required by all stallholders who are handling food or drink samples and tasters.
- Stallholders are responsible for any accidents or injuries to the public caused by their products, display stands or their use of the space allocated to them, and must arrange their own Public Liability cover and have current Food Hygiene and Electrical safety certificates as applicable. All electrical equipment used must be PAT tested and will be inspected before the event starts.
- Stallholders are responsible for their own goods at the event and no responsibility is accepted by the organisers for loss, damage or financial loss due to abandonment or cancellation of the event due to severe inclement weather or other factors beyond our control or any other factors. The organisers will not be able to refund any money taken in advance of the show in any circumstances.
- In the event of you wishing to cancel your stall, you will be liable to a 25% cancellation fee from the total invoice before March 1st 2013 and 50% cancellation fee if after March 1st 2013. If you wish to cancel after March 1st 2013 you will be permitted to find an appropriate replacement to take your stall if required. Cancellation must be made in writing by the person who booked and has signed the booking forms. This cancellation policy applies only to stalls. Advertising, sponsorship and other marketing options will be charged at the full price.
- Stallholders agree to have their stalls ready by 10.30 am on Saturday and Sunday and agree not to breakdown until after 6pm. Trading hours are 11am - 6pm
- Charity Collections may only be made off stalls that are registered and hold the correct license for collecting in public. Collectors are not permitted to walk around or outside the venue collecting for charities in any circumstances.
- All images included on stalls should be family friendly and not contain any graphic images that may upset small children