Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Aug 23rd, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Sept 15th
T-shirts with "Love VegfestUK" heart available for purchase on website and at VegfestUK shows
Feedback very welcome; 2015 dates TBA soon
- New-looking website for VegfestUK London 2017 is now live for stall bookings at: t.co/Kgid5ZXjWs... t.co/sUjFZTYlb4
- RT @BristolFests: Well done @VegfestUK for making this list of #uk top 10 #food #festivals t.co/p6NosgAJVT
- Website for VegfestUK Trade 2017 is now LIVE for stall bookings at: t.co/i0mGiiuox3 Registration for... t.co/JG3jH2buL6
Animal Aid Horse Racing Campaign
Animal Aid Horse Racing campaign
Animal Aid's Horse Racing Awareness Week (29 March - 5 April 2014) takes place in the seven days leading up to the country's most famous race, the Grand National.
This year, Animal Aid are again promoting their popular Sanctuary Not Cruelty initiative. The campaign is aimed both at individuals who visit bookmakers, and at workplace sweepstakes, offering those who are concerned about the National a positive alternative to simply betting or boycotting. Instead of supporting animal cruelty, Animal Aid are asking people to help two specialist sanctuaries that rescue horses - including ex-racehorses - and that are in need of financial assistance.
• Visit the website of Hillside Animal Sanctuary www.hillside.org.uk
• Visit the website of Hope Pastures www.hopepastures.org