Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Aug 23rd, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Sept 15th
T-shirts with "Love VegfestUK" heart available for purchase on website and at VegfestUK shows
Feedback very welcome; 2015 dates TBA soon
- New-looking website for VegfestUK London 2017 is now live for stall bookings at: t.co/Kgid5ZXjWs... t.co/sUjFZTYlb4
- RT @BristolFests: Well done @VegfestUK for making this list of #uk top 10 #food #festivals t.co/p6NosgAJVT
- Website for VegfestUK Trade 2017 is now LIVE for stall bookings at: t.co/i0mGiiuox3 Registration for... t.co/JG3jH2buL6
Big thanks to all our freebies donors, including:
Irish brand Dee's fresh vegan food range has just launched in Waitrose and Booths. Enjoy a healthy take on a "Full English Breakfast" with Dee's Traditional Vegan Sausage made with Irish Dulse Seaweed! Gluten-Free, Soy-Free & Vegan. The sausages have been described as a "game changer for vegans" and have been crowned "Champion Sausage" by Independent review website Veganoo.
See www.DeesWholefoods.co.uk for stockists
Launched in January 2014, Rebel Kitchen makes tasty nourishment available to everyone, everyday, everywhere. The range includes dairy-free “mylk” drinks for children in Choco, Banana and Orange Choc varieties, made from coconut milk, spring water, raw cacao, and date nectar. Adult flavours out in Spring!
The Rebel Kitchen range is and always will be:
- Dairy and lactose-free
- Refined sugar free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- With no additives or preservatives
The product can be purchased via the Rebel Kitchen website (Rebel-Kitchen.com), Whole Foods and various independent stores.