Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Aug 23rd, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Sept 15th
T-shirts with "Love VegfestUK" heart available for purchase on website and at VegfestUK shows
Feedback very welcome; 2015 dates TBA soon
- What a treat, Pure Maple Syrup will be offering up waffle and maple syrup tasting at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Come... t.co/u4mcAfdm7B
- RT @JamesTeaCook: Gutted I never be chosen to play #Beast in #BeautyAndBeast @DisneyStudios @beourguest with @EmmaWatson but hard to juggle…
- Find this beauty at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. The Hippy Chippy will be selling their real, triple cooked chips and... t.co/tBVPI3wq9o
Bute Island Foods are the proud creators of the Sheese brand of vegan cheeses, making all their products at their custom built factory on the beautiful Isle of Bute in Scotland and shipping them to the four corners of the universe. A variety of textures and flavours makes the Sheese range a must have product for many vegan households, and being dairy free is of course an excellent choice for those who are lactose intolerant too. Also check out Bute Island's latest 'Vegandeli' range of vegan meats, with some awesome texture and meaty flavours. Available through independent health food shops across the UK. VegfestUK extends a warm and heartfelt gratitude to the Bute Island team for their continued and wholehearted support for our events. www.buteisland.com
Kara Dairy Free, the delicious alternative to cow's milk and soya milk, is re-branding to Koko Dairy Free. The new name strengthens the brand relationship with the healthy attributes of coconuts.
Low in fat (only 2%) and rich in calcium, as well as being cholestorol free Koko Dairy Free is a fantastic healthy option for people of all dietary persuasions. Additionally, the coconut is not a nut but is actually a fruit, making Koko Dairy Free a nut free product and therefore suitable for people with nut allergies, which is amazing.
At VegfestUK Brighton, you'll also have the opportunity to taste the new Strawberry ‘milk' flavoured with real strawberry juice, and available in 250 ml packs.
Living Naturally Soapnut shells are the only organic detergent that grows on trees! ... It simply doesn't get greener than this! Very simply, soapnuts are the dried shells or husks from the soapberry tree.
Living Naturally soapnut shells are organic, vegan, hypoallergenic, chemical and cruelty free and 100% biodegradable.
- Great for all temperatures and all fabrics,
- Great for energy efficient machines,
- Great for allergy sufferers and especially great for people who want to reduce their waste, reduce landfill and reduce environmentla pollution!
You can save the planet one wash at a time!
Soapnuts have been featured on the BBC show ‘Not Easy Going Green' and BBC Radio 4 as well as many well known websites such as ‘Mumsnet' recommending them.
In America and in Germany the use of soapnuts is well established as they been imported there for many years now.
Since 1977 Suma has evolved to become the UK's leading supplier of natural and organic food and drink. Today, they remain a workers' cooperative passionate about offering ethical food.
They are a radical and progressive vegetarian business managed and owned by its dedicated workforce. They supply a huge range of fairly traded, ethical and organic products, which reflect their commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
From canned foods to recycled paper products, from dried foods to cleaning products - Suma is passionate about offering ethically produced products that their customers can trust. Their product range is carefully selected to promote healthy and sustainable lifestyles, balancing customer needs with the needs of our planet.
People who want to make the most of their contribution to a greener, healthier and altogether fairer world, put their trust in Suma - a company that's never done it any other way.
Buy online at : www.sumawholesale.coop
VegFund empowers vegan activists worldwide by funding and supporting effective outreach activities that inspire people to choose and maintain a vegan lifestyle.
Their vision is a compassionate world where all people embrace a vegan way of life.
As an organization, VegFund:
- defines veganism as a way of living which seeks to exclude all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals,
- focuses primarily on the exploitation of animals used for food as these animals make up the overwhelming majority of animal cruelty, suffering and deaths,
understands that changing one's diet is complex and involves overcoming tradition, habit, cultural and religious values, and thus may require multiple exposures to the facts and often additional and ongoing support,
- believes that grassroots advocacy is key to the success of the movement and often the source of ground-breaking ideas most in need of funding and support,
maintains helping animals as its first priority while acknowledging the many positive and direct benefits of veganism to humans (health, environment, other global and humanitarian issues),
- is results-oriented and evaluates all funding applications solely based on merit and alignment with our mission,
- requires activists involved in VegFund-supported activities to always interact with the public in a courteous, professional and welcoming manner,
- fosters an environment of respect and teamwork,
- seeks out current, reputable research as well as available evidence related to effective persuasion and behavioral/social change, and seeks to incorporate these findings when pertinent and feasible,
- recruits volunteers, advisors and employees and supports vegan activists who not only demonstrate a clear passion for animal rights but also possess relevant, domain specific knowledge and experience,
- welcomes new ideas, always seeks to grow and evolve, and views internal and external changes as opportunities,
- acts as a prudent steward of funds, utilizing them in ways that help the greatest number of animals possible.