Website live from July 23rd, advance tickets available from Nov 1st
Voting closes Sept 15th, awards presented Sept 27th 5pm at VegfestUK London
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Aug 23rd, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Sept 15th
T-shirts with "Love VegfestUK" heart available for purchase on website and at VegfestUK shows
Feedback very welcome; 2015 dates TBA soon
- RT @BishopWeston: #ThursdayThoughts So you gave money to @CR_UK Cancer research, studies say eat more #plantbased #foods but still haven't…
- RT @NutritionistW1: The latest on #healthy sandwich & wrap choices t.co/NSfrecL8sX via @VegfestUK's @VegfestExpress Helping us on o…
- After their first stint of cycling to raise funds for Veganuary ending at VegfestUK London 2016, team VeganVelo... t.co/3m7kYrui4P
Terms and Conditions
VegFestUK Brighton 2014 - Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully before submitting your booking form:
- All items on sale, display or available at VegfestUK must be vegan. If your company/organisation makes or sells non vegan items, please do not display or sell them at VegfestUK. Particular attention should be paid to ingredients such as beeswax or honey. If you not sure about something, please contact the office. The organisers reserve the right to ask stallholders to remove any items that are not vegan from their stall and stallholders must agree to this.
- All promotional material on offer during the show should be vegan friendly and child friendly and should not promote any animal products or depict cruelty to animals
- VegfestUK operates a ‘no smoking' policy on site. No gas or naked flames are permitted at this event.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of the submitted online booking form. On receipt of a minimum 25% of the invoice total, your stall position will then be confirmed (on a first come, first served basis) and your details entered on the website where appropriate. Stallholders agree on submitting booking form online to pay the 25% deposit on booking and the full balance by Jan 30th 2014 at the latest. Booking online is a binding legal agreement and acts as a confirmed booking. Cancellation fees apply if bookings are cancelled once submitted online. Full balance of payment is required before Traders enter the venue.
- Catering or serving of food or drink to be consumed on the premises is allowed. Packaged food or drink for consumption off the premises is also permitted, as are free tasters and samples. Adequate hand washing facilities and the appropriate health and safety/food hygiene certificates and standards will be required by all stallholders who are handling food or drink samples and tasters. Any cups served containing hot drinks must have caps fitted to them by the stallholder.
- Stallholders are responsible for any accidents or injuries to the public caused by their products, display stands or their use of the space allocated to them, and must arrange their own Public Liability Insurance cover and have current Food Hygiene and Electrical safety certificates as applicable. All electrical equipment used must be PAT tested and will be inspected before the event starts.
- Stallholders are responsible for their own goods at the event and no responsibility is accepted by the organisers for loss, damage or financial loss due to abandonment or cancellation of the event due to severe inclement weather or other factors beyond our control or any other factors. The organisers will not be able to refund any money taken in advance of the show in any circumstances.
- In the event of you wishing to cancel your stall, you will be liable to a £50 + vat cancellation fee before February 1st 2014 and £100 + vat cancellation fee if after February 1st 2014. If you cancel after March 1st 2014 you are liable for the whole fee and no refunds will be made. Cancellation must be made in writing by the person who booked and has signed the booking forms. This cancellation policy applies only to stalls. Advertising, sponsorship and other marketing options will be charged at the full price.
- Stallholders agree to have their stalls ready by 10.30 am on Saturday and Sunday and agree not to breakdown until after 6pm. Trading hours are 11am - 6pm
- Charity Collections may only be made off stalls that are registered and hold the correct license for collecting in public. Collectors are not permitted to walk around or outside the venue collecting for charities in any circumstances.
- All images included on stalls should be family friendly and not contain any graphic images that may upset small children
- Exhibitors, visitors and speakers at VegfestUK may appear in promotional photos for the event without prior consultation
We are unable to offer refunds in the case of any non-appreances by people advertised to appear at the show.
Further Terms and Conditions may be added to this website before the event