Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- RT @BristolFests: Well done @VegfestUK for making this list of #uk top 10 #food #festivals t.co/p6NosgAJVT
- Website for VegfestUK Trade 2017 is now LIVE for stall bookings at: t.co/i0mGiiuox3 Registration for... t.co/JG3jH2buL6
- Delighted to announce that Thamon Londonâ€‹ will be selling their cutting edge vegan-friendly leather replacement... t.co/p9bDUNbaDd
Appearing at the UK Vegan Comdey Festival
Angie is a stand-up poet equally at home headlining on the stand –up circuit as in a posh tent in a literature festival. Angie presents dirty stanzas and awkward observations about approaching 40 via Agnosticism, angry computers and puppies. Her live work is fruity and not for the faint hearted. An accomplished comedy actor and writer, Angie has performed and written for screen and radio.
“Funny, crude and incredibly charming” Word of Mouth.
"Like Pam Ayres with attitude and an adult audience” Bristol Evening Post
· Supporting Shappi Khorsandi, John Hegley, and Ian Cognito,
· Winner, Spokes Amaze poetry slam, Exeter.
· Finalist Cheltenham Festival of Literature All Stars Slam, finalist Bristol King of Comedy award and Female Comedian of the Year..
· 1 hour show “Settle Down!” performed as part of PBH’s free Fringe Edinburgh 2013 and 2014
· 5 ***** Leicester Comedy Festival
More details at Angie Belcher