Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- RT @BristolFests: Well done @VegfestUK for making this list of #uk top 10 #food #festivals t.co/p6NosgAJVT
- Website for VegfestUK Trade 2017 is now LIVE for stall bookings at: t.co/i0mGiiuox3 Registration for... t.co/JG3jH2buL6
- Delighted to announce that Thamon Londonâ€‹ will be selling their cutting edge vegan-friendly leather replacement... t.co/p9bDUNbaDd
Our exhibitors manual contains all info on setup, breakdown, unloading and loading on the day - please make sure to read this manual very carefully before the event.
Paperwork required from all stallholders
All stallholder are required to submit the following documents by scan and email to email@example.com by the end of January 2015:
- Insurance (public liability)
- Stallholders Checklist and Declaration (download pdf here / docx here)
- Risk Assessment on your Stall (template and guidance notes available here in pdf / docx)
- Method Statement for your Stall (template available here in pdf / docx)
New Legislation on Food Allergens
essential documents for those doing cookery demos
For health and safety reasons, those who are performing cookery demos at this event are required to submit their Food handling and hygiene certificate (if you're handling food at the event)