Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- Come to VegfestUK Bristol 2017 and get free haircuts from Cutthroat the 9ft Pirate Barber or be amazed as he... t.co/25UT6fJmOe
- RT @Ents24: COMPETITION: Like & RT for a chance to win a pair of tix to Bristol's @VegfestUK w/ @TheReal_Robin_S @dubpistols @rozallab & @dâ€¦
- At VegfestUK Bristol 2017, vegan powerlifter and practitioner of Nutritional and Functional Medicine Pat Reeves... t.co/AQZi4upmnb
Kids Cookery Classes
Kids cookery classes
Welcome to our Kids Cookery Classses, hosted by Captain James Tea Cook
Taking place on the Syndicate Wing on the ground floor
Sponsored by Moo Free Chocolates
Captain James Tea Cook Pirate of The Carob Bean will once again be Vegducating children about how important it is to eat a rainbow everyday with at least 5 handfuls of vegetables each and every day with kitchen science and lots of Piratey fun and frollocks.
Saturday and Sunday
12.00 Captain James Tea Cook cookery workshop
12.30 magic show
1.00 Captain James Tea Cook pirate dancing & pancake tossing comp & kitchen science
2.00 Captain James Tea Cook cookery workshop
2.30 magic show
3.00 Captain James Tea Cook cookery workshop
3.30 magic show
4.00 Captain James Tea Cook cookery workshop
* Smoothie Bike
Pedal your own smoothie out of your favourite fruits and vegetables!
* Pirate Pancake Tossing Lessons and Competitions
* Rainbow Wraps
* Tin Can Alley, Fruit in a Bucket and Rainbow Quoits Games
Make a rainbow shape or face with vegetable coloured play dough
* Rainbow Plate Hand Prints
Help us make a rainbow of hands to remind everyone to have 5 a day
* Electric Bananas
Proving the power of fruit and veg - not raisins but enough currents to power electrical things
* Rainbow Sushi
Challenge to get 5 a day into our sushi
* Capt James Tea Cook Pirate of The Carob Bean Chocolatey Balls
Healthy snacking is an important part of a stay-healthy strategy so we make a recipe for chocolate balls with nutritious calories and fats for your brain not fats for your bum (all ages).