Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- RT @BishopWeston: #ThursdayThoughts So you gave money to @CR_UK Cancer research, studies say eat more #plantbased #foods but still haven'tâ€¦
- RT @NutritionistW1: The latest on #healthy sandwich & wrap choices t.co/NSfrecL8sX via @VegfestUK's @VegfestExpress Helping us on oâ€¦
- After their first stint of cycling to raise funds for Veganuary ending at VegfestUK London 2016, team VeganVelo... t.co/3m7kYrui4P
Co-organiser of Gathering of Minds
Appearing on Saturday at 5pm in the Lifestyle/Campaigns talks room
Matt Cummins is 32 year old professional Thai Boxer, Spiritualist, Vegetarian and co-organiser of Gathering of Minds. Formerly Matt was a grossly overweight meat eating, smoker with high blood pressure and low self esteem. Matt swore that he could never live without eating meat!
Matt's journey is nothing short of remarkable and he will share with you how becoming a vegetarian has positively transformed his life on every level and expose the true nature of the meat industry:
* Why did he give up meat?
* How easy was it to make the change?
* How has his health and self esteem improved
* You are what you eat