Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- RT @BristolFests: Well done @VegfestUK for making this list of #uk top 10 #food #festivals t.co/p6NosgAJVT
- Website for VegfestUK Trade 2017 is now LIVE for stall bookings at: t.co/i0mGiiuox3 Registration for... t.co/JG3jH2buL6
- Delighted to announce that Thamon Londonâ€‹ will be selling their cutting edge vegan-friendly leather replacement... t.co/p9bDUNbaDd
New Product Showcase
This new feature showcases brand-new vegan products at VegfestUK Brighton to masses of people...
Products that have been released since April 1st 2014 qualify as 'new products'.
The new products will then be judged by our celebrity panel by Sunday 3pm, and results will be announced at 5pm in the Performance Area on the same day.
Celebrity panel includes:
- Goldblade frontman and vegan punk musician John Robb
- world record breaking marathon runner Fiona Oakes
- Fat Gay Vegan blogger Sean O'Callaghan
The showcase is divided into 3 categories - click on hyperlinks below for entries and descriptions:
Winners of this year's New Product Showcase:
- Best Vegan Food: Vegusto No-Moo Rac Cheese
- Best Vegan Bodycare/Fashion/Accessories: Wills Vegan Shoes work boot
- Best Vegan Project: Veganbnb Travel