Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- New-looking website for VegfestUK London 2017 is now live for stall bookings at: t.co/Kgid5ZXjWs... t.co/sUjFZTYlb4
- RT @BristolFests: Well done @VegfestUK for making this list of #uk top 10 #food #festivals t.co/p6NosgAJVT
- Website for VegfestUK Trade 2017 is now LIVE for stall bookings at: t.co/i0mGiiuox3 Registration for... t.co/JG3jH2buL6
News //Inaugural People's Vegan Activists Summit at VegfestUK London welcomes Professor Gary L. Francione and Dr. Melanie Joy
Monday 16th March 2015
This year's VegfestUK London includes a People's Vegan Activists Summit on Sunday October 11th 2015. It is already sparking intense interest with the announcement of leading keynote activists from the USA.
- Professor Gary Francione, distinguished professor of law from Rutgers University and author of several influential books on animal rights ideology
- Dr. Melanie Joy, author of Why we Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows,
- renowned animal rights scholar Kim Stallwood (author of Growl and other works)
- Victoria Moran, author of Main Street Vegan,
- AR activist Ronnie Lee,
- the UK’s biggest vegan outreach organisations: Viva!, the Vegan Society, and Animal Aid,
plus other speakers to be confirmed.
Back to Latest News