Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- What a treat, Pure Maple Syrup will be offering up waffle and maple syrup tasting at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Come... t.co/u4mcAfdm7B
- RT @JamesTeaCook: Gutted I never be chosen to play #Beast in #BeautyAndBeast @DisneyStudios @beourguest with @EmmaWatson but hard to juggleâ€¦
- Find this beauty at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. The Hippy Chippy will be selling their real, triple cooked chips and... t.co/tBVPI3wq9o
Welcome to VegfestUK Brighton 2015 - a 2 day extravaganza at the Brighton Centre on March 28th 29th 2015.
VegfestUK Brighton is a celebration of all things vegan with loads of stalls serving awesome food as well as bodycare, clothes, accessories, gifts and also lots of campaigning groups and merchandise, plus stacks of info, talks, demos, performances, passion and positive energy. Loads of freebies and tasters add to the attraction. People of all ages are welcome and the venue - the Brighton Centre - is modern, spacious and well equipped, and suitable for visitors with disabilities.
The show includes:
- 160 stalls
- Food Village with 15 caterers and 3 all day bars
- Hemp Expo on ground floor with hemp stalls and talks & films on hemp
- New Product Showcase displaying the newest vegan products
- Stacks of special offers and free tasters!!!
- Huge savings on leading brands
- UK Vegan Comedy Festival on both days
- Party Political Conference (Election Special) on Saturday
- Global Food Sustainability Conference on Sunday
- LifeWell Hub on both days
- Talks on Nutrition and Health both days
- Talks on Lifestyle and Campaigns both days
- Cookery demos both days
- Speed-dating session on Saturday
- Performance area for Live Music
- Kids area with cookery classes and entertainment
- Expected 10,000 visitors throughout the weekend
- Free Nutritional Advice for visitors
- Fun for all the family!!!!
- Everything at the event is 100% plant based - no animal products permitted
Advance tickets to the event are now on sale at www.brighton.vegfest.co.uk/admission Tickets are £5 a day and £8 for the whole weekend. Advance tickets are now available on BUY ONE GET ONE FREE until February 28th 2015, and on BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE until March 21st 2015. Tickets are also available on the gate, at £8 (adults) and £4 (concessions). Kids under 16 can enter the event for free.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early on Sunday at 11am to allow better access to stalls.