The AQUAPAX team are hydrating visitors at VegfestUK London again this year
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers on advance tickets running for limited periods only #BringAFriendToVegfest #VegfestScotland2016
Altogether 16 categories with 10 nominees vying for top gong - voting closes at midnight on September 30th 2016. #VegfestUKAwards2016
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers running for LIMITED PERIODS ONLY #BringAFriendToVegfest
- One of Coventry‚Äôs most eclectic event venues FargoVillage Coventry will host its very first vegan festival on... t.co/SarhA4rd7r
- 10 Tips for Easy Vegan Activism ''At this point in time more than ever before, we need our fellow vegans to... t.co/21cSEOq5UM
- ''One of the most compelling aspects of the rise of the vegan way of life in the UK is the growth of regional... t.co/oxVeUufLcb
There are around 200 stalls available at VegfestUK Brighton. The stalls start at 2m front by 2m depth. There are also 3m x 2m, 4m x 2m and 6m x 2m options if required, or bigger if you want.
Stalls are available on both ground floor and first floor - see floor plan for details.
We have separate rates for various types of organisations who wish to exhibit at the show:
• Small charity (with volunteer staff only)
• Standard charity (with full-time paid staff)
• Small trader (with handmade unbranded goods only)
• Standard trader
NB: If you wish to apply for 'small charity' or 'small trader' rates, you MUST contact the office in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01179071881 to discuss.
All stalls are space only with a table and no shell schemes - no chairs are provided. Please note: the use of gas and naked flames are strictly prohibited at this event.
Each stall includes
• listing in programme (for bookings made by end of January 2016)
• listing on 'Stallholders' page of website
• coverage on Facebook and Twitter
• 8 staff passes (4 for each day) for the event
Most people come for both days, but there are some limited 1 day only pitches available too, for either Saturday or Sunday. Please contact the office for availability first if you wish to apply for a 1 day stall...caterers pitches avilable for 2 days only
Electricity is available on request at an extra charge. Please note that gas bottles and naked flames are not permitted at this venue
All stall prices are subject to a VAT rate of 20%.
|Small Charity||Standard Charity||Small Trader||Standard Trader|
|2m x 2m open 1 side||£95.00||£150.00||£245.00||£445.00|
|2m x 2m open 2 sides||£150.00||£195.00||£345.00||£545.00|
|3m x 2m open 1 side||£150.00||£195.00||£370.00||£625.00|
|3m x 2m open 2 sides||£195.00||£295.00||£525.00||£825.00|
|4m x 2m open 1 side||£195.00||£295.00||£495.00||£795.00|
|4m x 2m open 2 sides||£295.00||£395.00||£695.00||£1,095.00|
|6m x 2m open 1 side||£1,145.00|
|6m x 2m open 2 sides||£1,645.00|
(prices include use of water point, no kitchen facilities available)
3m x 3m catering pitch - £495 + vat
Available for two days only
1 DAY STALL PRICES
Power can be booked at a fee only at those stalls coloured in yellow on the floor plan. So if you wish to have power at your stall, please make sure to choose a stall at which power can be booked.
(all power on overnight)
All prices subject to 20% VAT
1 pallet £40 + vat
Please note all products on offer at VegfestUK Brighton must be 100% plant-based and must not include any animal products of any description.
And no advertising materials which promote the use of animal products can be displayed at the show.