The AQUAPAX team are hydrating visitors at VegfestUK London again this year
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers on advance tickets running for limited periods only #BringAFriendToVegfest #VegfestScotland2016
Altogether 16 categories with 10 nominees vying for top gong - voting closes at midnight on September 30th 2016. #VegfestUKAwards2016
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers running for LIMITED PERIODS ONLY #BringAFriendToVegfest
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
- RT @Perkierfoods: @GFVFoodPervert Looking through our pics of the amazing @VegfestUK Brighton show! Soo much fun! #pottyforpeanuts !! httpsâ€¦
- Going live for bookings next week Thursday March 30th - the UK's first dedicated vegan Trade and Media show... t.co/Apn4NtDvMV
Europe's prime vegan festival VegfestUK Brighton returns to the modern and spacious Brighton Centre on February 27th 28th 2016, after a very successful event in March 2015 drawing 12,000 visitors altogether!
VegfestUK Brighton is a celebration of all things vegan with loads of stalls serving awesome food as well as bodycare, clothes, accessories, gifts and also lots of campaigning groups and merchandise, plus stacks of info, talks, demos, performances, passion and positive energy. Loads of freebies and tasters add to the attraction.
Brand-new activities include:
- The FxEctive Factor on Saturday, looking at creative peaceful ways of vegan outreach (music and activism)
- Activists Summit on Sunday, with workshops and discussions on vegan advocacy
- A Teachers Vegan Summit on Saturday, showing teachers and individuals in the teaching profession how to promote veganism in schools
- A Mature Zone with extra seating for visitors in their advanced years looking for tips on vegan nutrition & health
Coming on top of these new features are:
- 200 stalls
- Stacks of special offers and free tasters!!!
- Huge savings on leading brands
- Food Village with 18 caterers (including juice/smoothie bars + licensed bars serving vegan alcoholic drinks)
- Hemp Expo on ground floor with hemp stalls and talks & films on hemp
- UK Vegan Comedy Festival (Sunday only)
- Talks on Nutrition and Health
- Talks on Lifestyle and Campaigns
- Cookery Demos
- Teen VGN Zone for teenage vegans
- Performance Area for Live Music
- Kids Area
- Expected 12,000 visitors throughout the weekend
- Free Nutritional Advice for visitors
- Fun for all the family!!!!
- Everything at the event is 100% vegan - no animal products permitted
VegfestUK events are all about GOING VEGAN. They’re not about eating less meat, or choosing eggs over fish, free-range meat, or anything like that. It’s about going vegan, pure and simple. Go Vegan. For the animals, for the planet, for your health, and for sustainable global food production. And it’s so easy. VegfestUK will demonstrate just how easy it is to go vegan and stay vegan.
Advance tickets to the event are available here: www.brighton.vegfest.co.uk/admission
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offers running till December 31st 2015.
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE offers running till January 31st 2016.
Special offers might run out sooner, subject to availability.
Limited amounts of tickets on the gate are priced at £10 (adults) and £5 (concessions) (subject to availability).
Kids under 16 can enter the event for free.
Opening hours: 11am-6pm (Saturday) and 10am-5pm (Sunday)
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early on Saturday at 11am and on Sunday at 10am to allow better access to stalls.