PLEASE READ THE NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING - THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT ONCE SUBMITTED
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM CAREFULLY
PLEASE NOTE THAT AMENDS TO BOOKING FORMS AT A LATER STAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT £25 + VAT
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY ON OUR FLOOR PLAN FIRST BEFORE BOOKING
Stalls are now available to independent businesses and registered charities as well as caterers. Please see Exhibitors Info - Stall Prices for prices.
Please note the following information before booking:
- All products and information available at the show must be 100% vegan - no animal products are permitted.
- All bookings are subject to VAT at 20% (unless a registered charity).
- Please contact the office in advance of booking if you wish to come for ONE DAY ONLY, due to limited availability.
- All online bookings are binding and all bookings must be paid for in full by the end of December 2016. Any booking made after the end of December 2016 must be paid for by return in full on booking.
- Cancellation fees apply - please read our Terms and Conditions first. Please do not book until you are sure you wish to exhibit at this event. Once you have filled in and submitted this online booking form, you are subject to cancellation fees should you wish to cancel.
- To book a stall (or advert/sponsorship), please fill in and submit our online booking form. In the case for stalls, please enter your stall choice preference (first 2 choices) in the space provided. We will do our best to allocate you your first choice but this may not be possible. Please note that if you complete and submit the booking form, this is a legally binding agreement. Please read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your booking, especially our cancellation policies and interests for late payments.
- Once we receive your booking form, you are required to pay your deposit – traders deposit is £100 + VAT, charity deposit is £50. We will reserve your stall for 7 working days to allow you time to forward your deposit. Once received, we will add your name to the website on the floor plan and issue you an invoice for the full amount.
If we do not receive your deposit within 7 days of your booking, your stall will no longer be reserved. Please note: cancellation fees will still apply if you do not pay your deposit and you wish to cancel. Please note: deposits are non-refundable in any circumstances.
Please forward your deposit by BACS to:
Sort code: 20-13-34
Account number: 63954706
All payments are by BACS transfer only.
Balance of payment is due in full by Saturday December 31st 2016 at the latest.
You can email VegfestUK at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the VegfestUK office during office hours (10am - 6pm) on 0117 9071881.
All prices subject to VAT at 20% (except for registered charities).
All stalls include a 1.8m x 0.75m trestle table with each 2m, 3m or 4m frontage. Each stall comes with a table with no shell schemes available, and please bring your own chairs if required.
Electricity is available on request at an extra charge.
Please ensure you are fully insured and in possession of all your legal documents before booking. You will need to forward proof of insurance and health and safety certificates on booking – click here for full list of paperwork required.
We have 3 sets of rates available for both charities and traders.
Rate 1: Stalls with labels beginning with Q, T, U
Rate 2: Stalls with labels beginning with N, O, P, R, S
Rate 3: Stalls with labels beginning with A – M and CAT
Please refer to the floor plan page for stall number references
NOTE: Any stallholder who wishes to do any form of cooking must be located in stalls with numbers beginning with A - L or CAT. There is to be strictly no cooking at other stalls at the event.