2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
Vegan superfest VegfestUK drew a massive crowd of around 9,400 visitors over the weekend March 11th 12th 2017 at Brighton Centre
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of our full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Tickets available on BOGOF and BOGOHP for limited period only
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
- RT @BishopWeston: #ThursdayThoughts So you gave money to @CR_UK Cancer research, studies say eat more #plantbased #foods but still haven'tâ€¦
- RT @NutritionistW1: The latest on #healthy sandwich & wrap choices t.co/NSfrecL8sX via @VegfestUK's @VegfestExpress Helping us on oâ€¦
- After their first stint of cycling to raise funds for Veganuary ending at VegfestUK London 2016, team VeganVelo... t.co/3m7kYrui4P
News //Pig Freud Spring 2016 fundraiser for Vegan
Tuesday 23rd February 2016
In the short space of 2 months after Pig Freud’s last stop at Vegfest Scotland for his Autumn Tour in 2015, Pig Freud is planning another fundraiser this Spring for an ambitious vegan billboard project in Bristol to convince many to go vegan, live vegan, stay vegan and teach vegan.
Already in 2016, Pig Freud has launched a pilot Vegan “Justice for All” billboard and poster campaign in Brighton and Bristol. Very recently he was seen in St Paul’s, Bristol, posing in front of VegfestUK’s brand-new “Justice for All” posters, and the antics of Pig Freud was on the front cover of the Latest 7 too recently.
Pig Freud’s Vegan “Justice for All” Bristol campaign includes:
- Billboards and large outdoor poster sites in Bristol
- Posters on Buses and Bus stops in Bristol
- Radio Adverts
- Posters and Flyers throughout the city
- Media coverage – Local and National
- Social media engagement – word of mouth
Pig Freud is aiming to raise £5,000 to fund this campaign. Will you help him please? You can help by:
- donating to Pig Freud at VegfestUK Brighton and Bristol 2016
- donating to the following crowdfunder:https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/PigFreudSpring2016
There’s also the ADDED BONUS that VegfestUK will match your donations pound for pound!
Join Pig Freud and help him raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016 to help get meat, dairy, eggs and fish off the menu.Back to Latest News