2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
Vegan superfest VegfestUK drew a massive crowd of around 9,400 visitors over the weekend March 11th 12th 2017 at Brighton Centre
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of our full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Tickets available on BOGOF and BOGOHP for limited period only
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
- What a treat, Pure Maple Syrup will be offering up waffle and maple syrup tasting at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Come... t.co/u4mcAfdm7B
- RT @JamesTeaCook: Gutted I never be chosen to play #Beast in #BeautyAndBeast @DisneyStudios @beourguest with @EmmaWatson but hard to juggle…
- Find this beauty at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. The Hippy Chippy will be selling their real, triple cooked chips and... t.co/tBVPI3wq9o
Vegan Fayre Website
VegfestUK vegan Fayre website
Website is at www.vegfest.co.uk, with
- details of all vegan festivals happening in the UK
- info on the campaigns that we're supporting
- award nominations
- VegfestUK merchandise