Day ticket £7 adult, £4 concessions – subject to 10% booking fee
- Full price advance tickets available until an hour before the event opens on each day
Should you have any questions regarding advance tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
You can either print out your ticket, or show your advance tickets on your phones / tablets, for scanning on the gate.
Yes you can - please email email@example.com to request ticket transfer
Yes - make sure to get yourself a readmittance stamp at the Exit before leaving the venue.
VegfestUK Brighton has in place a number of measures to ensure that visitors with disabilities are welcome:
- Visitors with disabilities are welcome to purchase a concessions ticket and request a free ticket for a carer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitors with disabilities are welcome to come to the front of the queue at other times.
- Visitors with invisible illnesses are welcome to request priority entrance or assistance.
- Accessible toilets are clearly marked on the maps on signage posters erected on the walls of the venue.
- Priority entry is available for visitors with disabilities, mobility scooters, etc on both days.
- In each talks room with rows of seating, seats will be made available for visitors with disabilities in the front row of the talks rooms, and spaces for wheelchairs/mobility scooters made available. Anyone who is hard of hearing, or has a disability, and requires front-row seating, should make themselves known to stewards manning the talks room in question, and priority seating will be arranged.
- For some talks, there will be a British Sign Language (BSL) Interpreter available. Please refer to the blog here for full list of sessions BSL interpretation is available for.
- Elevators are readily available at the venue for visitors with disabilities to go from one floor to another.
If you have any requests, concerns, or questions please email email@example.com in advance of the event, thanks.
For full accessibility info from the venue, click here (click on FAQ's section on the ensuing page).
Tickets on the gate (day tickets)
£10 (adults) / £5 (concessions*) – subject to availability
Kids under 16 can enter for free as long as they are accompanied by adults.
* Note on concessions tickets
Concessions tickets holders must bring ID to the gate for verification on entry.
- NHS staff
- Students with photo ID from their place of study,
- Claimants, and
- visitors with disabilities (carers come free).
Saturday: 11am – 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Located on King’s Road