For previous VegfestUK exhibitors
If you have exhibited at VegfestUK events from 2016 onwards, you only need to check that your insurances, food hygiene certificates and registration certificates with your local council are up to date and cover the event dates, and re-submit them if renewal is needed.
Paperwork required from all exhibitors
- Insurance (including public liability, and employers liability if applicable; must be up to date and cover the date of the event)
- Declaration Form (download a blank copy by clicking here)
- Risk Assessment (download a template by clicking here)
- Method Statement (download a template by clicking here)
For exhibitors doing food sampling
Any exhibitors doing food sampling must also complete and return the following paperwork in addition to the forms above:
- Food Safety Questionnaire (download a blank copy by clicking here)
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate of registration with their local council (if registered with local council)
- Method Statement on food hygiene (if not registered with local council)
Current legislation on food allergens
All exhibitors doing food sampling must adhere to the current legislation on food allergens outlined in the document here.
For exhibitors doing alcohol sampling
Any exhibitors doing alcohol sampling must have prior agreement with the organisers before being allowed to do so at the event.
Thye must also complete and return their Alcohol License (must be up to date and cover the date of the event) in addition to the paperwork above.