What’s unique about VegfestUK Brighton?
- Footfall: VegfestUK is one of the UK’s most well-established and biggest vegan festivals, with around 10,000 vegan-hungry attendees expected at each event
- History: VegfestUK’s Brighton event enters its 10th anniversary in 2019 with an illustrious history of dynamic stallholders, speakers and entertainers. For video summaries of the previous VegfestUK Brighton, click on the link here
- Location: The Brighton Centre is a high-profile, modern and spacious venue ideally suited to many large-scale events such as VegfestUK. It is conveniently located on the famous Brighton seaside and is within easy reach by either car or public transport.
- Activities: VegfestUK is by no means only about eating and shopping, with an awesome mix of features such as talks, cookery demos, kids activities enticing visitors to spend their entire weekend at the event. Visit the “What’s On” section on this website for full details.
- Media attention: VegfestUK events are also headline events for a large number of media professionals, bloggers and vloggers at both local and national levels looking for the latest stories in all things vegan along with meet-and-greets with their favourite stallholders, vegan celebrities and high-profile vegan educators. For the full list of media coverage for previous VegfestUK Brighton events, click on the link here.
- Trade interest: VegfestUK events also attract a decent amount of Trade professionals who are interested in the latest trends in the vegan market. They get the opportunity to sample new vegan products as well as network with vegan entrepreneurs who are looking to put their businesses on the map via VegfestUK.
A video summary of our event in 2018 is here, courtesy of Latest TV
What’s included in the sponsorship packages?
Subject to the level of sponsorship, the marketing options included in our sponsorship packages typically include area branding, adverts in our event programme, website and bulletins, branding on posters, flyers and print adverts, regular coverage on social media, excellent word of mouth and prestige among the UK vegan community, and many others.
Full breakdown of sponsorship packages
Note: all prices subject to 20% VAT
|Prime Area Sponsor|
|Talks Room Sponsor|
|AT THE SHOW|
|Stall space||6m x 2m||4m x 2m||2m x 2m|
|Electricity and extras||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Adverts on all digital screens at the show||2 adverts||1 advert||1 advert|
|BEFORE THE SHOW|
|Area branding at the show|
(with choice of an area of the show in which to brand your business)
|The whole show plus one prime area||One prime area||One talks room|
on all VegfestUK websites and The Vegfest Express
published on The Vegfest Express,
shared on our social media
(applicable only if you are taking a stall at the event)
on show website and in event programme
|Page on show website|
dedicated to your business
|Programme advert space||Double page spread||Double page spread||1 page||1/2 page|
|Programme editorial space||Double page spread||1 page||1 page||1/2 page|
to be included in our monthly bulletins
|Branding on printed materials|
(with your logo on show website, event posters, flyers and print adverts)
VegfestUK Marketing data
Click on the link here for the full breakdown of VegfestUK’s marketing platforms, as well as the number of followers / users for each platform.
Confirmed sponsors should submit the materials at the relevant links below to [email protected] by the end of January 2019 for cross-promotion:
Show Sponsors (£3,000 + vat)
Prime Area Sponsors (£2,000 + vat)
Talks Room Sponsors (£1,000 + vat)
Supporter (£500 + vat)
Our sales team will be more than happy to assist with any further queries.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0117 9071881