What’s unique about VegfestUK Brighton?
- Footfall: VegfestUK is one of the UK’s most well-established and biggest vegan festivals, with over 10,000 vegan-hungry consumers expected at each event
- History: VegfestUK’s Brighton event enters its 10th anniversary in 2018 with an illustrious history of dynamic stallholders, speakers and entertainers. For video summaries of the previous VegfestUK Brighton, click on the link here
- Location: The Brighton Centre is a high-profile, modern and spacious venue ideally suited to many large-scale events such as VegfestUK. It is conveniently located on the famous Brighton seaside and is within easy reach by either car or public transport.
- Activities: VegfestUK is by no means only about eating and shopping, with an awesome mix of features such as talks, cookery demos, kids activities enticing visitors to spend their entire weekend at the event. Visit the “What’s On” section on this website for full details.
- Media attention: VegfestUK events are also headline events for a large number of media professionals, bloggers and vloggers at both local and national levels looking for the latest stories in all things vegan along with meet-and-greets with their favourite stallholders, vegan celebrities and high-profile vegan educators. For full list of media coverage for previous VegfestUK Brighton events, click on link here.
What’s included in the sponsorship packages?
Marketing options included in our sponsorship packages include adverts in our event programme, website and bulletins, branding on posters, flyers and print adverts, regular coverage on social media, excellent word of mouth and prestige among the UK vegan community, and many others.
Full breakdown of sponsorship packages
Note: all prices subject to 20% VAT (including charities)
|Prime Area Sponsor
|Talks Room Sponsor
|AT THE SHOW|
|Stall space||6m x 2m||4m x 2m||2m x 2m|
(to be nominated by yourselves)
|Electricity and extras||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Adverts on digital screens at the show||All||Selected||Selected|
|BEFORE THE SHOW|
|Area branding at the show
(with choice of an area of the show in which to brand your business)
|The whole show plus one prime area||One prime area||One talks room|
on all VegfestUK websites and The Vegfest Express
on The Vegfest Express
on show website and in event programme
|Page on show website
dedicated to your business
|Programme advert space||Double page spread||Double page spread||1 page||1/2 page|
|Programme editorial space||Double page spread||1 page||1 page||1/2 page|
(each insert includes 80 words + horizontal image + link)
|Social media posts
(weekly in the run-up to the show)
|3 months||2 months||1 month||2 weeks|
|Branding on printed materials
(with your logo on show website, event posters, flyers and print adverts)
VegfestUK Marketing data
Click on link here for full breakdown of VegfestUK’s marketing platforms, as well as the number of followers / users for each platform.
Sponsorship packages for VegfestUK Bristol 2018
Prospective sponsors are also welcome to take a look at our sponsorship packages (click here) for our other event in Bristol, on May 26-27 at Ashton Gate stadium. The show website for VegfestUK Bristol 2018 will go live for bookings in December 2017.
Our sales team will be more than happy to assist with any further queries.